Sunday, November 13, 2011

How Do I Feel?

I was looking for a mood gadget for the sidebar and didn't come across anything that I liked. Then I asked myself, how do I actually feel anyway? Being a Gemini (hoping it's not instead, latent Schizophrenia), I'm known to have mixed emotions, conflicted feelings and mood spasms. These usually occur with a degree of humor and class. #Not. Enough said. Then while surfing the web I came across a picture that summed it up perfectly.

How I feel today.

I mostly feel that way because my place looks like this:

My apartment.

Luckily, tomorrow is Monday and I can call the doctors office and talk to someone about housework. And since I have to go out tomorrow to pay some bills anyway, I'll be picking up some paper plates, a trash pail for each room and a copy of this book:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Announcement: If you've returned to see your comment missing, it's because I've recently uninstalled the Intense Debatable widget due to it's incompatibility with Internet Explorer. You're comments were received, read and appreciated. I hope this minor technical change doesn't deter you from commenting in the future and thank you for following my blog. Your support is valuable to me.