Sunday, November 13, 2011

Just a little pregnant...

Figure 1. You are so screwed.

Sorry, I had to borrow this image from the girl over at a little pregnant blog. I wish I could have her sense of humor. She cracks me up. I've been doing some reading on the subject but there isn't much out there besides a variety of different personal experiences from good to horrific.There doesn't even seem to be any official support group for the condition even though lots of women experience it. That's so strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Announcement: If you've returned to see your comment missing, it's because I've recently uninstalled the Intense Debatable widget due to it's incompatibility with Internet Explorer. You're comments were received, read and appreciated. I hope this minor technical change doesn't deter you from commenting in the future and thank you for following my blog. Your support is valuable to me.