Friday, November 18, 2011

At Least I Got The Damn Turkey

Today was INSANITY.

Yesterday was crazy too, but I was so eager to get out of the house and get some fresh air that I didn't notice it was pouring rain and freezing. I did too much walking yesterday. I did too much of everything yesterday. But I felt euphoric. Today I had a simple plan. I had to get a Turkey for my mother, buy some toilet paper and head home. But just as I was waiting for my sister to come meet me, I got severe cramping and BH contractions.

Not what I'm talking about.

My appointment was supposed to be at 2, I didn't get out of there until past 4. I ended up getting over to my parents house nearby, which took me 30 minutes to walk 6 blocks. Luckily, my sisters Godmother drove me home a few hours later because no way was I walking anywhere. I spent the rest of the wait feeling betrayed by my body and guilty about not getting home on time.

How I feel

It seems like I didn't have these issues just 2 weeks ago. Why am I all of a sudden symptomatic? Speaking to my father helped a lot though. I did have symptoms all along. But since I didn't know what was causing them and listening to ER doctors telling me it's normal and everything looked fine; I sort of "walked it off." Now that I know what's wrong, there is anxiety behind every ache and pain. Needless to say, I'm not going out until Tuesday. I need to somehow convince myself that my anxiety right now is rational. At least I know what's actually going on. But I was unprepared, and that makes me feel like this:

This can't be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Announcement: If you've returned to see your comment missing, it's because I've recently uninstalled the Intense Debatable widget due to it's incompatibility with Internet Explorer. You're comments were received, read and appreciated. I hope this minor technical change doesn't deter you from commenting in the future and thank you for following my blog. Your support is valuable to me.