Friday, November 18, 2011

Update: Appointment Rescheduled For November 22nd

My appointment has been rescheduled for November 22nd instead of November 29th. My care has also been transferred entirely to my city hospital and my GYN (who's also an OB). Aside from the normal doings such as measurements, weight assessment and being told I need to gain weight; I'll get to talk to my doctor about what to do next. My city hospital is affiliated with a high risk clinic at a well known hospital in Boston. I'm going to press for a second opinion and if a no-go, then get one anyway (since I don't technically need a referral on my current insurance.)

In other news, I emailed the acupuncture clinic. The response I got was 2 sentences, not spelled correctly with no sense of professionalism. Scary. I don't know if that is because the practitioners office representative doesn't speak English well. Still, it makes me uneasy. I'm going to keep looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Announcement: If you've returned to see your comment missing, it's because I've recently uninstalled the Intense Debatable widget due to it's incompatibility with Internet Explorer. You're comments were received, read and appreciated. I hope this minor technical change doesn't deter you from commenting in the future and thank you for following my blog. Your support is valuable to me.