Sunday, December 11, 2011

Girl Baby Names That Start With L


  • La-Kai: Sunny Ocean (Hawaiian)
  • Lael: Belonging To God (Hebrew)
  • Lalasa: Love (Hindu)
  • Lani: Heaven (Hawaiian)
  • Lavani: Grace (Hindu)
  • Laylani: Peaceful One (Hawaiian)
  • Layna: Light, Truth (Greek)
  • Leahanna: Beauty (English)
  • Legacy: Reknown (American)
  • Lelia: Amazing (Irish)
  • Lexine: Defender of Mankind (Hebrew)
  • Leyna: Angel (German)
  • Liana: Youth (French)
  • Liese: Beloved By God (German)
  • Lisette: Consecrated To God (Hebrew)
  • London: Calm (English)
  • Lucinda: Little Light
Disclaimer: I'm just posting names I find interesting. I have not decided on the letter L or any letter/name at all. I welcome all to make suggestions in the Baby Name Contest. In the meantime, I'll be going through the baby name book I have and posting the names that don't repulse me from each letter (lol). I'm sure there are many more that are not in the book so if you know of any more P names for girls (or unisex), feel free to make some suggestions below as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Announcement: If you've returned to see your comment missing, it's because I've recently uninstalled the Intense Debatable widget due to it's incompatibility with Internet Explorer. You're comments were received, read and appreciated. I hope this minor technical change doesn't deter you from commenting in the future and thank you for following my blog. Your support is valuable to me.