Thursday, December 1, 2011

A Warp In The Time Space Continuum

Is it 5'oclock yet?

Thanksgiving has came and went. I tried my damnedest to eat half a turkey, personally. I've gained... nothing. I'm feeling, like... this:

Note: This is not actually a picture of me, but a picture of my soul.
On the upside, I feel great. This part of pregnancy is supposed to be the 'glow' period. I'm not exactly radiating, but I don't feel like crap in the slightest. That both comforts me and worries me. With several weeks to my next appointment, I'm getting bored. And only a week has passed. Now I can really feel the baby kick though. Kick me right in the bladder. As soon as she arrives, she is so grounded.

I try to stay busy, within reason. I've was given the go to walk and I've had the stamina, so I've been doing a little shopping and errands. My approach is preparing for the possibility of not being able to at any given moment. So it's been productive. Yet, usually when I'm busy the time will fly by. Not so of this past week. This week felt like a month. Explain that Einstein.

Seriously?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Announcement: If you've returned to see your comment missing, it's because I've recently uninstalled the Intense Debatable widget due to it's incompatibility with Internet Explorer. You're comments were received, read and appreciated. I hope this minor technical change doesn't deter you from commenting in the future and thank you for following my blog. Your support is valuable to me.